Safety Controls @ Home
Your child's device is NOT safe at home until you put a web filtering service on to your home network.
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may offer a filtering service. Please check with them.
You may want to consider a third party provider such as familyzone
Never permit your child's device to access an unsecured network or an unfiltered network.
Tips for safe use at home
- No devices in bedrooms - always in a visible family room.
- Have set device time. For example 30 mins/ day.
- Frequently check browsing history - if it's been deleted - that's a red flag!
- Interact with your child and their device. Do you know what games they are playing? What sites are they accessing.
- Never use the device as a baby-sitting tool.
P 09 236 1012 | F 09 236 0458 | E email@example.com