- For 2017, we recommend this :-
- You can purchase this chromebook from Cyclone. Click the [CYLCONE DEAL] tab on the left. Find the school name from the drop down menu. The password is bombay2016. Purchase online and the
chromebookwill be delivered to school.
- You do not have to purchase from Cyclone. Other retailers such as Noel Leeming also stock the same machine.
- You do not have to purchase an ACER R11, any chromebook will do. But note that the R11 will allow you access to all the APPS in Google Play.
- We only support chromebooks - please do not purchase any other type of laptop for school use.
- The school will list second-hand chromebooks for sale on this website. Any transaction is between the seller and purchaser. ( The school is excluded from any sale agreement.)
- If you have any questions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the ACER R11
The results are already starting to trickle out. Acer announced the Chromebook R13, which has a 1080p, 13-inch touchscreen that flips 360 degrees, along with 12 hours of battery, 4 gigs of RAM, and up to 64 gigs of storage. It’ll only get crazier from here: you’ll see laptops that are maybe more like tablets, a few that are maybe even a little bit like smartphones, and every imaginable combination of keyboard, trackpad, and touchscreen. Google and its partners all see this as the moment Chromebook goes from niche—for school, or travel, or your Luddite dad—to mainstream. "The ability to run their favorite apps from phones and tablets,” Ridling says, "without compromising speed, simplicity, or security, will dramatically expand
When the legendary Walt Mossberg started his personal technology column at the Wall Street Journal in 1991, he opened with a now-classic line: "Personal computers are just too hard to use, and it isn’t your fault.” 25 long years later, that story’s finally changing. Chromebooks are exactly the computer the world needs now: simple, secure, usable. They just work. And starting this fall, they’ll work the way people do in 2017: online everywhere, all the time, in a thousand different ways. "Personal computing” left desks and monitors behind a long time ago, and personal computers are finally catching up.
P 09 236 1012 | F 09 236 0458 | E email@example.com